In the heart of sunny South Maui, the Kamaole Sands Resort is one of Maui's most popular vacation rental properties. The setting is 15 acres of open area, with beautiful tropical landscape to enhance your stay. You will find walking paths, freshwater ponds and waterfalls, and orchid walls. This is a condominium resort with 10 buildings and despite the number of buildings, the spacious 15 acre setting feels more like an oasis. For guest enjoyment the following amenities are available:
- Large family style swimming pool area with plenty of deck chairs
- Wading Pool for the kids
- Adults only Jetted Hot Tub
- Family Jetted Hot Tub
- Fully equipped Gym/Workout Facility
- Activities area with ping-pong, foosball, and other games
- 4 tennis courts (no fee to use) with daily drop in program, weekly tennis clinic by Pro, Adults and Junior Racket Rental program
- BBQ Pavilions throughout the resort, with shaded picnic tables
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in unit, pool and front desk
- Complimentary Basic Cable TV
- Internet Cafe at Front Desk
- Complimentary parking is assigned spot in private, well-lit, patrolled lot
- 24-hour front desk and security
- 7 day a week on-site concierge services
- Free Daily Maui News Newspaper (pick up from the pool area)
- Free Wednesday Night Mai Tai Party with local live music
Another great bonus is that the property is directly across the street from the popular Kamaole Beach III which is a favorite of locals and visitors. Spend the day on the beach snorkeling, boogie boarding, building sand castles and picnicking and then at sunset return to the large grassy area to enjoy a famous Maui sunset. It only takes a few minutes to walk to the Kamaole Beach III from our front door.
Kamaole Sands is at the very south end of the laid back beach town of Kihei, with nearby access to its upscale neighbor Wailea in just minutes. This means you have the best of both worlds in that you can float between the laid back beach lifestyle of Kihei or step it up and visit the many upscale resorts and shops in Wailea for fine dining, drinks and luaus. Kihei Town offers many casual dining and bar spots and some are even within walking distance from the resort.
Kamaole Sands is a perfect choice for travelers of any age, and will please couples and families alike.