This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.pineappleplacemaui.com.This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. This notice will clarify the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom is may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. In the process of doing business, we collect private information related to inquiries and securing dates to rent Pineapple Place, a short-term vacation rental in Kihei, HI.We only have access to/collect information you voluntarily give us via website templates, short-term rental agreements, personal identification cards, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The collected information includes:
- Primary Guest’s Name, Age, Copy of Government Issued Identification, Home Address, Home/Mobile Telephone Numbers and Email Address
- Names and Ages of all guests staying at Pineapple Place
We will use your information to contact you for the following purposes:
- To verify you are the requesting and Primary Guest
- To verify you are 23 years of age or older
- To respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us
- To provide you reminders regarding agreed upon payment dates
- To provide Arrival, Stay and Departure information for your reservation
- To provide any necessary resort property updates
- To prevent, investigate, or prosecute activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful regarding our property or your reservation
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request to rent a short-term vacation rental property.
Regarding promotional information about our property, unless you ask us not to, we may periodically contact you via email or mail.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or postal address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.The computers and files in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Updates of this Policy:
No notice will be provided regarding the update of this policy.All updates will be posted here on this page.You will need to check this page for future updates.
Gary and Keren Yowell
Mail:1273 Ridgeway Drive, Sacramento, CA 95822